Nav Bar

EncouragementChallengesProjectsAbout

Monday, August 13, 2012

Justice, Kindness, and Humility



Micah 6:8 is a beautiful reminder of what our priorities should be. Acting and reacting with justice, kindness, and humility. 

To tie this in with positivity, I have some good news. Even though there's no way that we can act and react with justice, kindness, and humility on our own, God provides guidance for us through the Holy Spirit. Through His power we are able to act and react differently than the world does and ultimately by our actions we are able to lead others to Christ. 

Here's the challenge this week: do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly. 

What does that look like?

To be just is to be fair and truthful. Give everyone their chance without preconceived judgement. Pray to see people through Jesus' eyes. 

To love kindness is not just to be compassionate and nice, but love doing it. Pray for genuine compassion and kindness to show others. 

To walk humbly is to surrender to God, to put yourself last, and put others first. 

I know that you can do this! You've been equipped with everything that you need the moment you received the gift of salvation. Start using it!

Blessings, 
JJ

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I know we don't know each other but I was looking at your Tilda dolls board on Pinterest and was going to pin one and it says I'm blocked from your boards. I was wondering why. I'm also a blogger and my blog is called Note Songs.
    I'm not wishing to offend, just very curious.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete